Forest and Wildlife Ecology Computer Laboratory
- A120 Russell Labs
- Access: Reserved for use by undergraduate and graduate forest and wildlife ecology classes, and may also be used by non-FWE students who are enrolled in courses taught by department faculty.
Geography Drop-in Lab
- M376 Science Hall (located on the 3rd floor mezzanine), 550 North Park St.
- Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
- 16 PCs with ArcGIS and a variety of other software
- Access: Geography students, or students enrolled in Geography classes
Geography Geospatial Teaching Lab
- 380 Science Hall, 550 North Park St.
- Hours: N/A
- 20 PCs plus one teaching station computer with ArcGIS, ArcView 3.3, MapInfo, IDRISI, Trimble Pathfinder Office
- Access: Teaching Lab for Geography courses.
Robinson Map Library
- 310 Science Hall, 550 North Park St.
- 6 public GIS workstations for browsing geospatial data and/or using ArcGIS software
- Access: Open to anyone, including the general public
Steenbock Library Infolab
- 550 Babcock Drive
- 68 PCs with a wide range of software, including ArcView
- Access: Open to all faculty, staff, and students with a valid NetID