Are you doing interesting research, or service activities using geospatial technology? Only 15 presentations will be available to showcase your work. Consider presenting at the Summit even if you are not affiliated with UW-Madison — we welcome participants from the broader geospatial community. You can easily submit your abstract when you register.
The Geospatial Summit will be held on Wednesday, April 26th at the Gordon Event Center, 770 W. Dayton Street.
This agenda for the Summit kicks off at 10am with and Education Roundtable discussing careers for women in GIS; a Career & Networking Fair follows at 11am for students to get career advice and networking opportunities with local employers; Educational Sessions will be held from 1pm-3pm; and at 3:30pm will be a special Keynote Address featuring Marcy Bidney, Curator at the American Geographical Society Library.
- Save the Date for the 2017 UW-Madison Geospatial Summit
- Join the Directory!
- 2016 UW-Madison Geospatial Summit attracts a diversity of attendees
- Have you registered for the Geospatial Summit?
- Special Roundtable Session at UW-Madison Geospatial Summit
- Dr. Joseph Kerski to deliver keynote at 2016 UW-Madison Geospatial Summit
- Save the date for the 2016 UW-Madison Geospatial Summit
- Registration open for UW-Milwaukee GIS Day
- All-new campus geospatial directory now available